*Covid 19 Update
Due to the continued risk from Covid 19, I have put in place further measures to ensure the safety of not only my self, but you, my valued clients.
Lessons are now up and running again, but please ensure you read and follow the instructions below.
* Bring your own riding/bicycle helmet
* Ensure you bring a pair of riding gloves or pimple palm gloves and a high-viz vest
* Bring your own hand sanitising gel/liquid/wipes
* All will have their temperatures checked on arrival
* Anyone with a temperature above 37.8 C will not be permitted to take part in the lesson
* Anyone showing signs of Corona-virus will not be permitted on the course, and will be asked to return at a later date.
* I ask that anyone testing positive for Corona-virus in the days immediately following the course to contact me, to ensure I can help with any contact tracing.
* Face shields that fit over your riding/bicycle helmet will be provided, but you must bring your own face mask.